The feeling that's I'm having just like....
totally sick until like I've been lying in bed.
Keep on sleep and sleep through out the day.
& I told my mom that I won't be home in the afternoon tomorrow.
Guess what she told me?
She told me not to go and stay at home to rest, like for the first time!
Ok, to me, it's totally very shocking for me.
Usually, she won't care about this at all.
I've been coughing like mad. Just as if like, I'm coughing my lungs + throat out of my mouth. Do you know that feeling? Totally cannot stand it already. :( The right side of my throat is also killing me. Merely swallowing the saliva kills me. It's pain like totally.
But on the bright side, at least my voice is not totally gone already. It's coming back alittle. :)
I'm heading to bed once again. (Sick until don't even feel like using the laptop like seriously.)
Tomorrow gotten go to the clinic (like finally) + going back to school.
Goodnight.
(P.S: Please stop coughing.)
No comments:
Post a Comment