I'm blogging now in school.
Yes, I'm still in school.
Edited: I've cleared up the links corner.
-------------------------------------
previous entry was totally super emo.
I can't help it.
In the end, guess what's my reactions?
I dozed off from watching one of the taiwan drama yesterday.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
&today I woke up with a 'clear' mind.
Cabbed to school, reached school to continue with the FYP.
Tomorrow is the big day.
Biggest day among my Poly life, having industrial panel to judge our project. &deciding to get any points from the 11 points that might be given out to each group.
I'm still here in school, with my 2 other team mates.
1 of them trying his very best to complete his part.
2 of us are giving him our moral support.
I went dinner with my friends at FC4 & will have to pass by Auditorium.
I always have this feeling that, whenever I'm passing by Auditorium, I might be having some chance to like 'meet' his gf (which I don't want to at all).
Appearing to be strong, but I guess I don't want to get the fact into my head.
I'm dropping this entry.
Bye.
No comments:
Post a Comment