Translate

Bg

Bg

Google Search Bar

Saturday, February 06, 2010

Awesome TOPSHOP!

Last night, I went to Vivo with my cousin.

&I feel so awesome.

Why?
I did not spend a single cash.
I use my credit card + nets.

Credit card at Topshop and Starbucks.
Nets on cab.

The first time I ever spent my money at Topshop.
Yes, 22 years of my life, (please don't laughs) but first-time purchase at Topshop is really awesome. Awesome as the reason that, I gotten what I've wanting to get, leggings.
I'm definitely going back to get one top & more leggings :)

&my sleep is totally ruined.
I wanted to have a good sleep to replenish all the sleep that I've missed.
But you know,
I dreamt of my ICD on how to do, codes everything in the dream.

Totally SIAN-ED :(

&right now. I'm still watching 超級星光大道 Season 1.
&I'm looking forward to Taiwan trip.
&I'm thrilled going back to 99 Turns if there's chance.

Did I mention this? He blocks me on Twitter. Still can be friends?
I guess, dream on already.

No comments: