A total of nearly one month of not blogging already.
I thought I'll be 'keen' in updating ya.
But then, the moment I'm home, I just feel like mugging myself with variety shows & more shows and more online mahjongs. In school, I'll be just doing my work on and on.
&starting from 1feb to 28feb, it's the period for the 3rd years in poly to register ourselves into the university. University life, I want to go. Pretty upset actually. I do not have the confident to get into any local uni. I yet to make any registration either. What should I do actually? :( I'm kinda feeling discourage.
These nights i've been eating alot. I feel so sinful, please! &I've got my cousin to forbid me eating dinner when I meet her tmr. We're heading to vivo tmr :)
Today's the 4th of the month again.
It's the 3rd month already.
Obviously, I still care.
&it's the 4th of the month. 26th is the last day of me going to school. (last day already - that's exam day too.) this semester is so fast. When i feel that I've kinda a little bond with the class, the school is coming to an end already. I hope all our friendship will not just end when we have graduated. :( (kinda feeling emo.)
It's the 4th today.
Last day of all report + project + PBIL submissions on the 19th.
Look at my tasks.
1. Internet Client Development Website
2. Technopreneurship Report
3. Network Managment Report + PBIL
4. Final Year Project Report (Prolly - 30+ pages)
Though it's just 4 tasks, it's not easy at all. &it's 15 days away.
I just need more motivations.
I'm so into 超级星光大道 1 recently.
The moment I got home, I'll watch and watch.
I need to get my work started.
I wan to reach school at 8am tmr & do my work.
PLEASE! do not overslept anymore.
(I've overslept straight in 2 days. :/)
&some overdue pictures.

Weilin's Birthday 2010
- 15th January 2010
30th January 2010
Should be all for now.多愁善感
No comments:
Post a Comment