Left with 1 assignment which our lecturer extended one more day for us, 23feb-9am deadline.
&1 exam on 26th feb-4pm
Now is 4.44am. I'm not in bed.
Still chatting w bff while blogging.
Later gonna hit the school like 10plus, i guess.
Hopefully I'll finished up my assignment by like later of the day in school.
Planning to like overnight in school on Monday night all the way to the next day to submit the assignment. But it's not confirm at all.
&I've a very strong feeling.
A feeling likes, a very close friend of yours is chatting with you, but without daily updates with each other, somehow, the close friend will still not your close friend afterall & these includes even they are our BFF.
I believe that applies to any type of the relationship. Be it love or friend or even your family.
Both parties just got to work hard to maintain any relationship.
&I'm greatful that my FC peeps that we are kinda working together. Otherwise, we will not still be talking together :)
Going to be the 4th month soon. & I realised that. 19th is their 3rd month getting together.
& I saw this on one of my friend's facebook status "You cannot make someone to love you. All you can do is
Totally 講到我的心坎里去了~
&right, when I'm on my way home today from dinner with friends, my mood went down together with the bus when it's moving so slowly. Somehow, many flashbacks comes into the mind. &maybe i should just find one day to head back to reservoir again.
Hmm.
(by the time, i finished this entry. it's already 5.19am)
No comments:
Post a Comment