Translate

Bg

Bg

Google Search Bar

Saturday, February 27, 2010

END OF PAPERS!

Yesterday was my last paper.
& finally it's the last one.
finally there's no need to like stay up late to study, stay overnight to study.
I just want to have a long long sleep. (to replenish my sleep)

I'm just sooooooo busy studying (i mean it) that I did not watch any shows, no blog no nothing. :/
But, I'm back for now!

Papers ended, my classmates shouts, "Graduate Loh"
Lol! Through-out the whole of like 20 mins? IDK
Anyway, after the papers, we went to Marina Square, Breeks for dinner.
&I headed off to Marsailing for mahjong with cliques (L)

Totally loves, reason? I usually dont win at the mahjong table.
But! Bff came & i won like $14?
Alright, it's seems litter, but then..
To me, I enjoyed the time with them :)

After winnings, we went for breakfast using the winnings. :)
Sounds bit not nice at all, like. using another friend's money to treat breakfast ugh.
I guess, it ought to come up with new idea to it.

&from the dinner session that I had with my friends,
they came up a plan to disturb one of our friend, Z.
after hearing the whole session, IDK what to do.
but to what I know about friend, Z he's not like the kind of will tolerate to such things.

IDK what's going to happen.
Just that, one side will be having their fun they want to.
Another side, is Z will be 'fighting' back?
Results? IDKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!

Perhaps, this is what girls will react?
At least for me, I dont want to see unhappiness within friends, especially the ones like pretty close with me. I'll be just not feeling good.

That's all for now.
Goodnight + Bye.

SIGHHHHHHHHHHHH!

(I might going back to sleep soon, 24 hours of sleep?)

some little update about me and him.
It's like ever the break-up.
I NEVER SEEN HIM AGAIN.
Yesterday I trained passed-by Yishun, I totally missed the stop at Yishun.
When I realised it, it's already at Sembawang station.
He blocks me on twitter, msn.
Now soon, to be facebook? (or already is?) -> IT IS (updated as of 28thfeb,1.26am)
&he gotten iphone for himself. totally WOW manz.
&he's flying to taiwan too on like 26march.
I hope I just wont see him.
friends again ever possible?

SIGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

No comments: