Translate

Bg

Bg

Google Search Bar

Monday, February 15, 2010

CNY Day 2

CNY Day 2.
Told myself not to go visiting, not to go gambling.

&I'm supposed to do my work.
Whatever I've done, all I merely did was just submitting my applications online for the Unis.

Then, I took a nap.
Continued to watch my show.
& looping 何維健‘s 《變化》whenever my player is free.

&now it's about 11pm soon.
I yet to finish a single report.
I also had not started studying for my exam on the coming friday.

&the more i listen to the song, somehow I've alot of feelings against the song lyrics written.
Thanks for my FC lovelies. Sigh figured out the lyrics for us. :)

I'm still listening to the song,
& this is what it shows on my twitter & time check.




Maybe, still I yet to get over~

I really wish 我可以大哭, 大哭后,一切就會沒事了嗎?

No comments: