I had my driving lesson #2 today at 2pm.
I'm almost late for the lesson. In order not to be late, I took cab from my school back to home. Reason? I went school in the morning for make-up class and accompanied BF for lunch in school.
Cause, today's our ANNIVERSARY, our 1 year and 9 months together.
These whole of 1 year and 9 months, we have been through lots of ups and downs. In this recent month, we have been getting more good and good. I hope we can go on like this yea? :D
Today's lesson #2 was TERRIBLE!
Yes, you did not see the wrong word. I'm TERRIBLE!
I'm so tensed up, I saw accidents between a car and 'L' plate car. The 'L' plate car was badly 'injured'. I did nothing much in the driving lessons. Just drive and drive those test route, met lots of 'L' plate cars. My legs are not listening well to me for today.
Overall is TERRIBLE.
I hope to be better in my next lesson.
I'm just wondering, how many lessons should I have in a week?
My TP date is not up yet. My final theory is on 15th August 2008.
Advise me please!
I've learned the correct way of stopping. Tap brake then clutch then brake again. If brake immediately, then the car engine will die off. Instructor purposely teach wrongly just to let us get used to the clutch. :)
Heard of the wars around between bloggers?
Just stay tuned.
I will be back blogging. :)
I just need more time and time.
The back of my throat on my right and my right ear is something wrong. =/
I'm feeling not good~.
Next,
I have too many things to do already.
2 online quizzes to complete.
1 mini project to do.
1 maths PBL to complete.
1 lab test coming up next week.
2 lab mini project to do.
and...
Tons of dramas to watch.
driving lessons to attend.
working in the weekends.
21st birthdays celebrations to attend.
being a GOOD blogger.
what else?
i will come back soon.
please support me and visit me EVERYDAY!
also want to shop online?
visit http://fashionshoppers.blogspot.com
Thank you!
:D
No comments:
Post a Comment