Some people will think that putting some posts up here is a big deal like insulting/ disgracing. I guess we have our human rights too. As long as not political/ stuffs like we might get ourselves into troubles, we will have our human rights.
Next thing up..
I've been using Nuffnang's innit for my recent post. However, I've noticed something regarding my nangs. I have been inniting my post for 3 times. Out of the 3 posts, I found out 2 of my post have been danged by the same person for the conservative 2 days.
click to enlarge the pictures
once.
twice.
I hope there will not be a thrice. BUT! I think the thrice is coming up after I posted it up and when the person sees it. And, I've checked, he's a Malaysian! :D
Oh YAH!
My unique visitors came from various of country, such as, Hong Kong, Singapore, Malaysia and United States!
And let alone only for my previous post, I've got myself a 61 unqiue visits a day! I guess this is the highest record I have ever get.
Yesterday, I'm dropped dead. I woke up late for work. Supposely to wake up at 5am, but woke up at 5.21am. With that timing, means I cannot take public transport to work anymore. I will have to take cab. So, I decided to give myself a little more sleep to 5.35am. :D
Then cabbed to work, cannot claim. :( (or I don't know that I can claim.)
Then after work, BF came to fetch me home. Due to some reasons, we cabbed back to my home. Then we mrt-ed to Sim Lim Square to get his USB Fan for his laptop so that his laptop can survive even longer. :) Cheap deal for the USB fan, only $8.90 with STRONG wind.
Then we mrt-ed to Pasir Ris for QiaoYu's 21st birthday celebration at Downtown East Chalet. :) Met some of the friends, did not say much but say a Hi. :) Just in time attended the cake-cutting ceremony and had little bites. We stayed for about an hour and we left. Took picture with birthday girl of course, but picture is not with me yet. And yes! You did not see wrongly. Is PICTURE without the 'S' behind. Too busy for more photos I guess. :) And seriously I thought I could see my Secondary School friends, but ended up, more of my ITE friends. Haha! So we went to WhiteSand for toilet-breaks. Then BF surprised me with sushi-s for my breakfast for today. :) Then we mrt-ed back to Jurong East then he went home. Immediately when I've got home, it's already nearly 12am! And straight after wash-up, I dropped dead on my bed without turning on my laptop already. I woke up at 4.50am this morning to prepare myself to work. I'm just plain lazy to stand throught-out the whole of my journey. (I'm supposed to head to Tanjong Pagar for work) I took the train to Boon Lay and then stayed in train then go to Tanjong Pagar for work. LOL!
Summarize: I'm just very tired.
I thought I would have nap awhile in office, but I did not.
Afterall, I'm a GOOD worker. :D
No comments:
Post a Comment