Translate

Bg

Bg

Google Search Bar

Friday, July 11, 2008

Nuffnang!

Before I were to go any further, I would say that I've changed my blogskin. :)

I guess somethings happened between my cousin and I. :)

Just that she wanted some advices regarding her DPA (Direct Poly Admission). So I told her what I've seen etc. I told her the facts that many of my friends chosen the course and cannot get into it at all.

I've mentioned to her that in order to choose a course,

1) choose a course that you can get into, and confident about it.
2) choose something that interest you.
3) look out only for the further pay in the future.

So, I have given her examples of what happened to my friends. But she thinks that I'm pouring cold water on her. Therefore, for one who gave advice to and get such replies, these are what happened next.

I told her off. I told her to think whatever way she wants, told her that I'm just telling the facts telling her my advices. From start she wanted advices, I spent the time giving her, but she doesn't want to listen at all, what's the point of wasting my time? I mean it's like, if you want to ask for advice, you will bound to listen to things that you might not want to listen at all. If from the beginning you wanted to listen to something that you like, then don't seek people for advice and maybe seek the closest friend or BF that will always give you positive advices. Get my meaning?

I'm just plain too angry with her attitude. So she left me with, "im just saying that i have faith in myself more than your friends. im just letting you know. you are saying as if im some arrogant shit. nvm forget it.bye"

With that, she went offline and my blogskin got removed by her. Not that she had the password of my blogger, just that the blogskin is she created for me and the pictures and everything is with her, she removed the picture.

And these have summarized why did I changed a 'new' blogskin. I went to search for the skins, but nothing that interest me. Therefore, I edited here and there to become my own blogskins. :D

Next thing on hand, I realised that not many people know what's Nuffnang. Perhaps, Nuffnangers do not feel strange about this issue at all. However, some people still do.

Basically, from what I know, Nuffnang actually gives the opportunity for bloggers to earn cash in both Malaysia and Singapore by giving you Ads on your blog. :) Not only that, they connects all the bloggers in both Malaysia and Singapore together who loves to blog and share their different views with us. They also have features such as "Featured Blogger", "Featured Advertiser", "Contests" and lots more to name. Nuffnang have organised events such as Family Day Out, Kidz Walkz, the latest Nike + Human Race and lots more events to be named. Nuffnang might occaissionally "forgets" to give you Ads but Nuffnang will not intentionally "forgets" you. Even though Nuffnang have thousands over members in their database, but I believe, Nuffnang will never forget about us!

So people out there, interested to get real know about Nuffnang?
Visit http://nuffnang.com.sg for Singapore. Or http://nuffnang.com.my for Malaysia.
Alternatively, you may wish to know more what's going on when you have signed up, visit Nuffnang's FAQs at http://www.nuffnang.com.sg/blogger-faq for more details.

In case you guys may not know how's the web page looks like, it's like this. :D

(For Singapore)


(For Malaysia)


And, it's late now.
Time for bed.

Early bird for tomorrow. =(
I've got to wake up at 5am for work. =(

No comments: