Have you heard of it? Nuffnang in Singapore was down YESTERDAY!
Affected my unqiue visits badly.
But do Nuffnang take this in account?
I hope not.
And the wars between bloggers.
Have you heard of it?
The whole story I don't know.
But it's just between Dawn and XiaXue.
I'm just wondering.
Ask yourself a question, if people is just merely voicing out the opinions, must we get agitated EVEN if people is talking about us?
Ha~ I guess I know the feelings. I've been back-stabbed many times. But that's even worst then voicing out front. In anyway, I guess we shall just read the story and go on and not to KPO into the matter.
Hopefully, Xiaxue & Dawn will be peace out soon.
Want to know more about the story? I guess, you guys know what to do lar. :D
Another thing, I love weekends! But I hate taking MRT to work!
The train is always so PACKED! And can you imgaine some people just love to get whole of the railing (pole) and lie against it, occupying the whole of the space. But have they taught of people who doesn't know how to balance themselve much? I'm one of them. I'm kind of person who doesn't know how to balance myself VERY well. But some people are just plain INCONSIDERATE!
One sentence, "I just don't like to take trains, I prefer buses though it's a long journey from one place to another."
Even though Nuffnang was kinda down yesterday, after long awaited, I finally received an email that I've Ad!! I have waiting like months. Luckily, Nuffnang still remembers me. :P
I love Nuffnang!!
Who don't love for those who joined as a member of Nuffnang?
Hee~
Finally, I have kind of clear off some of my work.
I'm planning to go into Malaysia coming Friday.
May I know how to be a GOOD bloggers who have like hundreds of visitors in the blog?
This question have been always an question to me since I joined Nuffnang. I met some blogs that are irregular in blogging yet still have many supporters.
Advise me please.
Tell me how many lessons should I have for my driving lessons?
Tell me how to be good blogger who have lots of unqiue visit per day?
And!
Yesterday, I surprised BF with a present prepared for him.
I feel so proud :D
No comments:
Post a Comment