Translate

Bg

Bg

Google Search Bar

Sunday, July 20, 2008

My first cash-out from Nuffnang!

It's another Sunday.

One week have passed.

I'm here blogging again. This whole week is just a tiring week for me.
I've to submit reports, projects.

In the hand, I have 3 pending projects..

1) NVST - Hacking
2) NSS - Prevent Hacking
3) NWP - Network and Protocols

Due to submitting of reports, I lost my 1GB thumbdrive at my school library during one of the weekdays. I guess, this is a good excuse to get myself a 2Gb thumbdrive? Thumbdrive is light. :D But portable hard disk is good. :) I've got myself 2 portable hard disk already. I'm still thinking, should I get a new thumbdrive?

Apart from this, my end of module exams are coming up very soon. This also means that my 21st Birthday is coming too. I wonder.

During my Saturday, I've attended two 21st birthday celebrations. One is Perlin, my ex-working colleague Another is Shu Chun, my primary school classmate. Both celebrations held at the same day,19th July, same timing 6.30pm with two DIFFERENT venues, 1) Bukit Batok 2) East Coast Chalet.

At Bukit Batok.
She had 2 BBQ pits and a catering buffet. :) BF and I reached early. During the visit, I saw many of my working colleagues too. We stayed until 7.30pm, and went off to another destination, East Coast Chalet. Before we leave, we managed to take 2 pictures with the birthday girl. :)

At East Coast Chalet.
Reached at only about 9pm, I think. As usual, the journey is long. MRT-ed to Bedok and cabbed into the chalet. Met the old friends, but not my primary school friends at all. I thought I would have saw them at the chalet. 3 of them told me that they will be coming down, but when we reached, called them up, but none of them answered my calls, replied my sms. =/ In the end, did not turned up at all. =( In any case, managed to catch up the cake-cutting ceremony. :) Took picture with the birthday girl only. Reason? She's drunk. =/ Kinda disappointed. But, we still self-entertained ourselves. :) Left the place at about 11.15pm. Missed the last train back to Jurong. Ended up, bus-ed home myself from Bedok Interchange to Jurong. Then cabbed back to my home from Jurong. BF? He mrt-ed to Tampiness, cabbed back to his home. I managed to reach home at only 1.20am in the morning. =\

Lazi in bed all the way until 11am. Then prepared myself for work and did some housechors. Then I realized that, my 21st birthday is coming less than a month. Lunar 7th month is also coming soon. Regarding my birthday, seriously, I have nowhere to plan for. I do not know how would I want to celebrate. I'm thinking of celebrating in the Cruise. I'm not sure. Maybe remain in Singapore, and not going anywhere.

Anyway, I'm blogging in the office. ONE BIG NEWS!
I've CLICK ON "Cash-out my earnings"
My first CASH OUT after 9 months.

Look at this.



In any case,
What should I do for my 21st celebrations?

All suggestions are welcome.
Use the tag-board, haloscan OR email me at qingxia@gmail.com

Thank you.

It's time for dinner. :)

Yups, dinner at office desk ALONE.
but BF came just now to deliver dinner to me, and went off for dinner with his friends.
=(

No comments: