Translate

Bg

Bg

Google Search Bar

Thursday, July 03, 2008

my FIRST driving lesson.

Yesterday, I had my ever 1st driving lesson.
Overall is great!

Instructor taught me how to start the engine, what should I depress and what should I let go when the car is already on move.

Now changing of gears is tough, I think.
Though when moving the gears is easier. But one stupid thing that I will forget.
It's to place my hand ON the GEARS and not anywhere.
There's once I misplaced my hand to those air spaces.

The instructor and I talked through out the whole lesson.
And I have decided not to choose the time-slot for driving until SO late. Like 9pm.
Even though there isn't many cars on road, it's mentally tired for me.
I have school in the morning, then night time driving.
A bit tiring. =/

And my next lesson is tomorrow, 2pm again.

Instructor told me that I'm bad at my steering wheel. For gears, clutch, brake, accelerator, they are all fine with me. :D I'm looking forward to my next lessons. I guess each week I will have 2 lessons. :) As for my Final Theory, I will work hard and play hard as well. =P

The instructor is good, to me. :)
Anyone need driving instructor at Jurong, look for me.
PM me, email me. Anyways to contact me. :)
Trust me, he's good!

Overall in the first lesson, these are what I have learn.
1) Start engine by turning the keys.
2) Trying out the gears in the stationery car (when the engine is not started)
3) Trying the accelerator in the stationery car.
4) In order to change the gear while the engine is started, depress the clutch fully then change gear.
5) (In gear 1) For the car to move, add on a little of accelerator.
6) When the car is moving, letting go bit by bit of the accelerator.
7) Went off driving and turning.
8) When turning, let go the accelerator bit, then turn.
9) When stopping, let go the accelerator, depress the clutch, brake, then change gear to Neutral gear.
10) When changing of gear, let go the accelerator, depress the clutch, change gear to Neutral then to the desired gear.
11) After much practice, we went on road already!
12) Anticipating in the next lesson.

My instructor even went to ask me, "Is it FUN?"
I replied, "It's FUN! :D"

Oh yea, my brother, my BF and I all are under the same instructor. His name is Mr Lim. I addressed him as Uncle Lim in order to sound more, kinship? Haha!

Alright, I gotten stop here.
It's a long post about my driving lesson.
BF told me that, NYAA need these.
LOL!

No comments: