Translate

Bg

Bg

Google Search Bar

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

I changed my PSP to PSP Slim !!!

Hey ya.
I'm back!

I slept at nearly 7am in the morning. Due to watching of HK dramas and playing online mahjong. LOL! =D

Ughs. Had a fight with BF before going to bed.
=.=
Feels upset of course!

Sighed!

Anyway, slept all the way to 2pm. =)

And, changed my PSP to PSP Slim with a top-up of 185bucks.
OK! I know it's expensive.
But, what to do?
It's my color of PSP which couldn't get a good price. =(
Anyways, I got a LAVENDER PURPLE. =)

Oh yea. I'm not the only one changed it.
BF changed his too.
He claimed he doesn't want PINK anymore.
He said I FORCED him and chosen PINK the other time.
Therefore, he said he doesn't want to choose the same color anymore.
He chosen WHITE. =/
The other time chosen PINK because, we wanted to have a couple PSP.
But soon, he got regretted over it. =(

Seperated.. No more couple PSP.
Okays, i'm childish. =/

Nothing much for me to update for today.
Tomorrow mahjong!
I'm excited =)

Some overdue pictures as well as today's. =)


CNY deco 1


CNY deco 2


BF's vday card.
ps: not from me.


My lavender purple! =D

Nice mahs? =D
Wee!
It's duper light.
xD

No comments: