Translate

Bg

Bg

Google Search Bar

Monday, February 18, 2008

I want ADS!

Sian-ed.

I visited few blogs and read them.
Congrats to Daisy that she got her Ads, when she asked for.
LOL!

I also want Ads.!

Hm, I wasn't updating my blog daily.
Supposed to be updating daily since I'M ON SCHOOL HOLIDAYS!

But, this wasn't the case, if you have noticed.
LOL!

In fact, the post were getting lesser and lesser.
Totally not enough time.
=(

Was busying with my blog shop few days back.
Finally got settled all my orders and paid money to supplier.
Hopefully, but mid march, I will be able to get all the stocks. =)

Had a little fight with BF due to the blog shop.
Was pretty upset over it. I guess, that's why I was like scolding BF.
I know I'm naggy. But, I want this thing to work out together.
Do you know?

=(

There will be upcoming pre-order again. prolly in this week.
=)

Hm, Valentines' Day is over. Guess what we did?
We had Pizza Hut for dinner. And wanted to catch movie. But, we did not due to long queue. And BF did not make any reservation. =.=
So, asked friends to play mahjong instead. LOL!
Fun game.

Hmm, this coming Wednesday having mahjong again!
I want to win okay!
Wish me luck! =D

Nuffnang! I want ADs! Tell me okays?
LOL!

To all my tag-boards peeps.
Sorry, I did not have the time to tag you back.
But, do tag me again. =P
LOL!
I will pay a visit very soon!

The kick of updating of blog is back.
Jonathan, your daily newspaper is back!

Muahaha!

No comments: