Translate

Bg

Bg

Google Search Bar

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

I've my results. What about you?

Wee!

I just checked my result through my email.

Guess what I've got?
I'm glad with my results.

Seriously, I am.

Reason?
I've improved my grades! :)

Last Semester, I've got a GPA of 3.
This Semester, I've got a GPA of 3.317.
Therefore, cumulative GPA is 3.221.

AND AND AND,
I've got an A grade and DIST grade.

You all say did I improve?
LOL!

Hmm, don't tell me NO.
Cause, I don't intend to aim for a GPA of 4. :)
Though in ITE, I'm a GPA 4 student.
But once you come to poly, GPA 4 is no longer as easy as ABC. :)
People who's undergoing the same thing with me, you will understand. :)
However, of course I'm not encouraging students in ITE not to aim for GPA 4. And DO AIM FOR GPA 4. So that you will have no worries or fear when choosing for poly in your 2nd year. =)
When you are a GPA 4 in ITE, you will have no worries if you will be / not to be in poly cause, you will definitely get into poly. But the fact is, if you will get into the course you wanted only. =)

Ah, shall stop talking about results results and results. LOL!
Yesterday, I went to Malaysia again.
Wee, I think... It's like once a month getting in. LOL!
I've great friends who like and willing to go to Malaysia with me. :)
Oh yea, I spent about 100SGD yesterday at Malaysia. =(
I bought 1 top, 1 'jacket' and PSP accessories.
Totally very tired yesterday.
LOL!

Internet cannot be access too. =(
So, I skipped blogging yesterday.

In the last post, Hairy commented, maybe I should get Adverlets / Blog2u for Ads.
Actually, I'm one of them before. I did not delete the account or anything.
But, I feel that I should just concentrate on Nuffnang since that time was having great time. (That time refers to I have like consistent few weeks with Ads without stop.) And I wanted to be like loyal. But, after making that decision, my Ads is not coming in anymore. =(
Sigh.

Actually, the other time Blog2u sent me an offer through email. I replied the offer and said I accepted it. However, after which, there's no news from them regarding the advertisement anymore. =(

Sigh.

Alright, I'm done cooking Bak Ku Teh + Abalone soup today. =)
And that's the reason why I woke up early today, and blogging early.
I will be heading to QiaoYu's place for mahjong session today. =)

Wish me good luck to win money okay :)
Hee!

No comments: