I'm back.
My unique visitors dropped!!
Reason?
I'm not blogging EVERYDAY!
=(
I totally run out of time?
Sighed.
Ever since after exams, I'm busying with my CNY clothes. Finally, I've gotten all done by 2 Feb. Ended up, blogged about 31 Jan's Malaysia trip. Then Saturday, had a fight with BF. =(
Anyway, it's over.
Then Sunday(3 Feb) went out with BF. Had enjoyed the date with him. Today too! Today is our anniversary. Nothing big. Not YEARS but, 1year 4months. =)
I hope we will still be counting on. =)
Valentines' Day is coming. Opps!
Should be CNY first. LOL!
In any case, Valentines' Day is also coming. How are you guys going to celebrate?
For me, I'm not really sure. I hope you guys can leave tags behind.
Tell me & share with me, how are you going to celebrate it. =)
Next on, our anniversary celebration. We did nothing much. We only had a simple dinner @ Fish & Co. No pictures at all. Don't ask me why. I think, we did not think of it or something? I totally enjoyed my day with him for these two days. Though today I was being 'bullied' by him, but I believe he had joy too =D
Ai yea~ CNY eve, I'm invited to his place to have reunion dinner with him. Is this a good news? Tell me what will I have to do. LOL! First time having reunion dinner at BF's place. Practically, at my house, we do not have any reunion dinner at all. =) But, it's been so many years already. So... gotten used to it already. =)
And and and,
My brother is SICK.
Being an evil sister, I'm happy.
Reason?
Haha! Because he will not be changing three sets of clothes in a day.
Do you know how hard to wash so many clothes at a time? (Alright, in case you do not know anything, all the washing of clothes, hanging of clothes, ironing of clothes, anything to do with clothes, I have to do all) Especially, only from him, it's already like THREE SETS! =.=
Not like he's been to camp / chalet =.=
Even if it's to chalet, I will have to wash my own clothes after I returned =/
Sighed!
One request, can I have more unique visitors? Please increase. =/
My blog shop is going well. But no Ads. =(
Ah, I think shall be stopping here. I want to do some pedicure for myself already! =D
Overdue Pictures!

Bought this to match with my jumpers. =X

CNY clothes - DAY 1

Matching with the one above =)

And a bag!

Whole collection of my Earrings.

The 2nd set a.k.a
New CNY earrings =D

Each costing 14.90 - Expensive right?
My CNY earrings too!

Clearer view - Stated 'I Love You'

Blings Blings!

Okay, this is a clearer view =D
Let alone of my CNY earrings, I spent 45bucks on them. It's totally expensive, but I love the designs. =)
Ok. Good night everyone! =)
BF, Happy 1 year & 4 months Anniversary! =))
No comments:
Post a Comment