I headed to Malaysia on 31 January 2008.
I shall say it's a fun trip =)
Meet up with all my friends namely, Wilson, Swee Guan and Amos(Swee Guan's Friend) at Kranji Station, 10am and took the public transport to Malaysia.
Malaysia... Sounded nice right? Haha! The fact is, we only heading to Johor Bahru. Nothing much into Malaysia. Purely shopping and have meals. =)
I guess we are pretty early that day. Reached Malaysia at 1045am only. Most of the shops are not ready for open. So, we had our lunch. =)
We went to Wong Kok at City Square, Malaysia, which has another branch at Bugis, in Singapore.
Nothing much to elaborate at the restaurant. Shall let the pictures to do the talking.

Drink - Royal Milk Tea

Fried Rice - French Style
The only dish is acceptable. LOL!
I ordered this~ This is nice apart from the prawns.
Reason? It's not fresh prawns

Drink - Red Dance Shoe
Mainly taste like PURE rose syrup + yam ice-cream

Peanut + Butter Toast with 1 scoop of ice-cream
Too big for 1 serving - Amos couldn't finished it. =)

Hor Fun - which is not nice. =\
Tasted salty according to Swee Guan.
With all these pictures, I missed out Wilson's fried rice. I forgotten to take his. Anyway, the fried rice is not nice either. It is plain. Without any taste. Oh yes, they do not provide any green chilli like we do in Singapore. I asked for green chilli, but they do not have it. LOL! But, mine is already nice enough. =)
After the meals, we proceeded on with our Shopping Plan. =)
We shopped around City Square + Holiday Plaza.
At City Square, the guys did most of the shoppings.
I only bought 1 pair of shoes at City Square.
I wanted to get the heels, but it's wasn't nice. =\
After which, we cabbed to Holiday Plaza.
I paid for it first.
I got myself 1 set of clothes - Top & Bottom.
They had their tea break at KFC - which is really VERY cheap. =)
Then cabbed back to City Square.
Continued another round of shoppings. =)
At least, I finally had my 2nd item bought.
A wallet pouch.
Nothing much - by the time we shopped finished - it's already 6+ in the evening. So we headed back to Singapore. When we reached Singapore, it's about 7pm. (By then, I realized my phone's batt was empty. I totally cannot switch on.)Then we separated our ways. For me, I reached my area nearly 8pm. Then I headed to see doctor for repeat visit.
After waiting for 35-40 minutes, it's my turn. After diagnosed, finally, I do not need any repeat visit anymore. I have no oral medication at all too! I only had a nasal spray for my nose. However, when the total bill came, it's a total of 50bucks. Reason? The nasal cost more than 30bucks. =(
Despite the empty batt of mine, I wanted to head home. But, I went on shopping. LOL!
I shopped at my area here. Bought another pair of shoes. This time, it's heels! =) Cost only 12 bucks.
Then I headed to another shop to buy clothes. Reason? The set of clothes that I bought is not for CNY =X LOL! Then, I bought myself a set of jumpers! I'm so happy! Finally I found jumpers. =)
After which I headed home. The time I reached home is almost 10pm. Initially, I scared my mom did sms me to help her to get her stuffs. And I was thinking I might be receiving lots of missed calls (Call Alert) as I thought BF would get worried and finding for me. I mean, it's such a long hours since I headed to Malaysia. =\
Haha! Above worries are nothing. Guess what did I received when I switched on my phone? I'm glad that I did not received my mom's sms. But, to my disappointment, BF did not missed call me at all. In fact, NONE! Only one sms asking if I'm still at Malaysia. Haha! Why am I thinking so much when already knew that these are impossible things that will happen. Hmm, some people may think that it is good that, he did not disturb your shopping mah. Yes, this is right. But, from the time of 10am all the way to nearly 10pm then your loved ones reached home. Won't any of you got worried for them? The worst thing is you couldn't find your loved ones by mobile. The best part is, knowing your loved ones DID NOT PLAN to stay overnight at Malaysia. Won't anyone got worried? Seriously, I do not understand any.
The fact is, "Yes. I'm upset"
*************************************************
These are what I gotten for myself after the whole day of shopping at both Malaysia & Singapore. =D

I got this at Malaysia - the 2nd item.

My jumpers! =D bought in Singapore.

Front view
Red - Bought in Singapore - 12bucks!
Silver- Bought in Malaysia - About 14 to 15 bucks!

Back view

Bought at Holiday Plaza

Bought at Holiday Plaza
I think I spent a total of 130bucks on all these. =)
Alright, I guess I will continue the next shopping trip at Bugis on 1 Feb with my cousin in the next entry.
Stay tuned! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment