Translate

Bg

Bg

Google Search Bar

Friday, February 29, 2008

I felt useful today. xD

I'm back!

I felt that I'm so useful today.
Reason?

1) I woke up early. Headed to Acer to send in my BLOODY laptop. =/
2) Finally paid the outstanding bill of SGD $585.05.
3) Re-connection of my lines (Residential line, Mobile line and Broadband.)
4) Played my PSP - training on Jeanne D'Arc.
5) Waited for BF to come my place and had lunch together :)
6) Finally called up Dell, for spare parts for my rotten desktop.
7) Dad 'chatted' with BF.
8) Headed out for movie at Yishun, The Leap Years
Rating at 7.5/10
9) Headed to Chong Pang for shampoo & conditioners.
10) Headed back to my place & have dinner.
11) Re-contract broadband plans.

WOW!
So many things I had done today.
Made me felt so useful. :)

Alright, Im heading off.
It's far too late for me NOW.
Reason?
I have to work tomorrow MORNING.
So, good night.
I will post again tomorrow / something.

Stay tuned! =D

No comments: