Translate

Bg

Bg

Google Search Bar

Thursday, February 28, 2008

I won $$ in my mahjong session! =D Exclusive article!!!!

YEA!

I went mahjong yesterday.
And!
I won money! =D
Feeling is good.
:)

But tired + pain. =(
Tired? Due to long hours.
Pain? Gastric worked up.
Additional one,
Heartache. Had stiff with BF.

But, everything is fine now. =)

Ah, BF just showed me one of his interviewed article.

These are the ones. (Click to enlarge them)
I'm not allow to post them =(
Not yet. I guess.

Here's the head shot. =)




His picture in this article is zoomed in. LOL!
Therefore, it's fat.
But, in r/l (real life), he's not fat faced. =)

Anyone wants to read even clearly, mail me or add me at MSN :)
However, I think... there will be changes soon.
Lots of mistakes. LOL! =X


Alright, I'm off. =)
Will be sending my laptop to Acer tomorrow.
I doubt I will have my laptop back so SOON.
Do miss me okays. =)
But, BF said he will lend me his laptop. =)
Hees!

Anyway, I'm catching movie tomorrow.
Titled, The Leap Years.
=)
I hope it's nice.

Advance night to my readers. =)

No comments: