Translate

Bg

Bg

Google Search Bar

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Tomorrow's CNY EVE!!! How are you getting on?

Hey!

Tomorrow is CNY eve. Has everyone gotten their dishes ready? =P

I'm so bored for the whole day.
I kept on disturbing my BF.
BF's temper is good recently.. TOWARDS ME la.. LOL!
His temper is good, I'm also good. =)

I hope everyday also like this.
This is called HAPPINESS! =D
I guess, because CNY is coming.
LOL!
Actually, I'm sian-ed.
Reason?
I'm working tomorrow, from 9am to 3pm.
Wanna look for me?
Drop by at Bukit Batok MacDonald's.
Tomorrow, I guess there's enough hands to work on the shift la.
I don't know what's the reason behind to plan me to work.
But, I know, there's Ang Bao. =)
Every year is like that. Unless, this year, it changes.
(I hope not.)

AH!
I've received my orders from lings-creation.
Erm, I should say, I'm ok with the product.
But, with the services, it's worst then the previous one.
I do not know what's the reason behind.
I paid for REGISTERED POSTAGE fees, I received a NORMAL POSTAGE.
And, she did not inform me about it.
Is it because the things are cheap?
Seriously, I've shopped online in 3 different shops(Cheappo, Mabelle & Lings-creation).
I'm those kinds who wants good services when I'm good to you.
Meaning,
I will be kind, if you are.
I can be nasty if you are.
LOL!
This is the worst that I've encountered.
I hope she will give me an explanation.

Today,
I met up with 1 of the buyer.
One of the in-stocks had cleared. Awaiting for the other one. I hope to clear it off soon! Help me to clear in-stock okays? Haha! Regarding this buyer, I have nothing to talk about. Perhaps, my mood is still good, therefore I did not talk about it. In any case, it's over =) I hope I did a good job =)

Met up with one of my babes, Jalilah.
Passed her her clothes and off she went to town to shop.
LOL!

Another thing,
BF keeps drag me to watch The House. OMG!
Isn't it scary?
LOL!
I told him, I don't want to waste the money to buy a ticket to scare myself. =/
Heng, ended up, we did not watch.
But!!!
I want to watch Ah Long Pte Ltd and more movies. Those local ones. + Kung Fu Drunk, I think.
=P

Okays, I guess, have to have an early sleep.
Tomorrow working. Then heading to BF's place for reunion dinner! =)
Will try to take pictures tomorrow.

Good night!

No comments: