Translate

Bg

Bg

Google Search Bar

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Continued...

My body starts to ache again.
Is my fever coming back?

I have been on fever since Thursday night, the last day of class. All the way until Friday night.
Then BF came to my place bring me to see doctor.

I slept thru-out the day. I sleep and sleep. I did not wake up for any meals.

And guess what? Thru-out the days, I lost like 3 kilos.
Congrats to me.
But, I'm suffering from sickness.

Oh my.. :(
I'm on diarrhea on and off too.
I even vomited once during the wee night.

I turned totally pale on Friday afternoon. :(
But, seriously, I had no reasons for the fever.

In any case,
I know I need rest. Rest and rest.

Also, I enjoyed the last day of class.
I'm the top scholar of the class as well as gotten the one and only award, Dazzling Star. :)
I made my store proud and myself and my trainer. :)
I'm really happy and turned nervous immediately. :)
I love the praises that people gave me.

In the job, I truly understand the meaning of work.
Work is not something that you hogging on. But somethings that you will gain something from.
I learned skills from them. Some skills that I think, no where that you can learn except you pay money in the course. (Something which I will not.) And I've gotten them free.

Alright, enough of blogging.
I really need rest.

Good night everyone!

No comments: