Translate

Bg

Bg

Google Search Bar

Monday, April 14, 2008

Judge this fellow yourself. Sigh.

Remember the buyer I mention in the earlier post?

Here's everything.

Look at this.


That was taken from FashionShopper's

She claims that FashionShoppers did not give her a date.
But look at this one.



Gosh~ =.=

Next picture is all the conversation.
I repeated, read ACCORDINGLY WITH THE TIME & DATE.




Now, she claims that FashionShoppers is not doing the right things.
And she even called up to settle outside with us.
OMG.
Look at the way she tag.
Don't you guys can think of something?

To me, she's really a bugger.

Do you know, the 1st time when I called her up(as she requested) I'm just got my fever went down only, she argued with me. Today, she called up again. (I'm a clinic seeing doctor)
Look at her. The way she bug me. I'm sick yet she can bug me and it was like. ... *fill in the blanks yourself*
Talked about her, make me fumed. *Arghh*

Yes, I mentioned I went to doctor again.
I had stomach flu this time round.
I did not attend my last lesson.
I went home instead.
Then diagnosed stomach flu again.
~.~
Doctor even asked if I need MC.
I told him, I need for today only.
He asked if I need for tomorrow. ROFL.
I told him, I can't as I have to go to school tomorrow.

Tomorrow, I've a job interview. =)
Wish me good luck! =D

Good night everyone! =)
Take care!

No comments: