I went to CMPB with BF to defer his NS. :)
We went to Bukit Merah for only Old Chang Kee.
Dinner time, I went his place for dinner.
His mom invited me over.
And during his lunch time, I invited him over. :D
After dinner, he went packing his stuffs.
Look at this!
Still not done.
This is my new bag~ =D
Inside of my bag, my barangs barangs. LOL!
And didi's at the door. With his going home attire. LOL!
And some photos that we took while BF sent me home.
Reason? It's our 18th months anniversary. :D
We did nothing special.
Just spent the day together :) But, I'm contented.
Today,
We went to our work separately.
Had dinner with my colleagues.
They brought me to Miyam Restaurant.
The pricing is not steep.
The food is nice too. :)
Not bad to give a try.
BF, listen..
I'm bringing you to eat!! =D
But you pay. =P
LOL!
We will go dutch okays. :D
5 people spent for about 48bucks only.
Aren't that cheap?
LOL!
Too bad I do not have any photos.
LOL!
Work place, many of my colleagues asked, where's your BF?
They asked and asked, I felt happy. :)
No reasons.
But, when I'm home alone, I misses him.
=)
Lastly,
my own photo vs BF's cute face LOL!
VS
Good night! xD
No comments:
Post a Comment