Translate

Bg

Bg

Google Search Bar

Sunday, April 20, 2008

It's so long since I . . . .

On my last entry,
I blogged about her.

But now, if you guys want to know what's still going on, do just visit FashionShopper's website @
http://fashionshoppers.blogspot.com

FashionShoppers' is not going to care or deal with such person anymore. :)

Anyway, FIRST week of school.
Wow.

On Monday, I almost wanna fall asleep. It's lecturing through out the 8am to 5pm lessons. How miserable! But, I did not attend the last lesson as I mention in my few entries back. I had a stomach flu, therefore I went off earlier.

On Tuesday, I attended my interview. They asked me a lots of questions. I did managed to get the answers back to them. By then, I'm on cross fingers that I will be selected. To me, it seems to have 1232476210 numbers of people who had sent in their resume to the company. BF accompanied me to interview that day. He said that the place is eerie. LOL!Oh ya. BF ended his lesson at 3pm. I'm supposed to end class at 4pm. But I got early release instead. However, he made me waited for him for like exactly about almost 1 hour at the MRT station. ~.~ We had Saske Sushi for dinner. Look at the amounts of plates we had. And FINALLY I can take pictures of them. LOL! (I wanted to do so but no chance as the plates will always be cleared off by the waitress as we're always having buffet style.)


We're contented. BF ate most of the food as that I will not over-eat them LOL!
So at the end of the day, his stomach is extremely too heavy to walk fast. HAHA!

On Wednesday, finally I have the chance to meet up my DEAR BF in school for LUNCH! =D Reason? We are having the same timing of break time. :) I will definitely looking forward to Wednesday again. LOL! We ended the class at the same timing too. =D

On Thursday, BF ended the class one hour later than me. This day, we are supposed to meet our suppliers as well as our buyers. Therefore, I went home. To put my heavy laptop then down to meet him again. This day, we had nothing in special.

** Seriously, I'm forgetting what I've done in this week.

On Friday, I went out alone in several places. To supplier's house, to meet buyers, to get bankbook changed and bought many food home YET cannot finish them. LOL! But did not meet up with BF.

On Saturday, it's an weekend. As usual, I got to work. I'm kinda blur at work. I actually forgotten what is the time that I tap my card OUT of work. Sheesh~ Hopefully, the hours will not be cut. And, the best part of the day is, I took a lot of photos with my colleagues. Fun shots! =)

On Sunday, REST day for me! I'm still thinking should I go out alone to hunt for my shoes or should I just slack at home. =/

Now I've summarized this week's activities.

I did not mention if I'm selected for the job. Here I go,

CONGRATULATIONS TO ME!
I'M IN FOR THE JOB!


I'm looking forward to this job. But, BF is worried for me in this job.

Next thing up, I have realized that ever since BF gotten his job for weekends. We are not been meeting for on weekends anymore. Usually, weekends are for couple to get along. For me, we're not. In the past, when I'm working, I will definitely have the time for him. Now, he did not choose and bother to have the time for me. And the days that we are meeting are like on weekdays. After school basis. It's been a long time since we lasted went dating together. Usually, we are always out for some other purposes but not ourselves. Now I've gotten the 2nd job for my weekends, I wonder. I guess, this is how I'm going to numb myself for wild thinking at home. Whenever I'm working, he's working. I'm alright with anything. But whenever I tap my card OUT of work. I will be like. "Great, I'm off for work." But I then, when I reach home. I will be like, "Sighed. He's at long day at work." Get the meanings? He never ever know such feelings of mine, I believe. Now that I have blogged this out, hopefully, he gets to understand bits and pieces. =)

Coming Saturday is Wilson's BBQ birthday celebration. Hopefully, that will be a good date out. But don't ever expect that he will be sending me home after the BBQ sessions. Reason is simple. He and I got to work the following day.

Though I may be sounded that I'm grumbling. But at times, I'm still a understanding GF.


3 types of faces.


3 fun shots.


My colleagues said this picture definitely doesn't look like me. LOL!
And I'm definitely not giving out 10 tips for perfect skin. Reason? I have my HEAVY EYE BAGS!

Another thing, these pictures are definitely not photo-shopped. =D
Nice shots yea?
I'm going to try them out again next time.
Too bad, Nokia phones do not have such functions.
But my digital cam is not a bad one ok. LOL!

See ya! =)

No comments: