Translate

Bg

Bg

Google Search Bar

Thursday, April 03, 2008

Tiring DAY. =(

I'm totally shagged.

Did not take any pictures at all.

Slept at 3am.
Woke up at 10am.

Met BF at 12.30pm.
Headed to National Skin Center, with him to have a check.
Conclusion, nothing much. LOL!
Needs medications only. :)
But, not edible. but apply on.

Next stop, to Dover, Singapore Poly.
BF gotten into SP, Diploma in Infocomm Security Management.
Went to collect his enrollment package.

Next stop, to Raffles.
Got some currency exchanged.
And rained heavily. =(

Next stop, to Somerset.
Collect something. :)
*still raining*

Next stop, Tanjong Pagar.
Headed to CPF Building for Saske Sushi (Buffet)
Both of us had a fulling stomach until we had difficulties in walking.
LOL!

And all these places we went too, I got myself injured thrice.
1) I was knocked against the edge of bench chair at MRT while catching up the pace of BF. (As he's running after the train, cause we did not want to miss it.)
2) Bag too heavy, hurt my waist. Pain, but nothing serious. :)
3) I was being "hit" by branches at the in-between of my toes. But come again, nothing serious. :)

After the dinner, we headed home separately.
With so many places, my $10 bucks of MRT is gone. =(

Tomorrow, I'm heading back to Singapore Poly with BF for his enrollment again.
Hohoho.
But, I can sleep more =D

Rest will be pictures that are overdue!
And, I totally agreed that, bloggers should have lots of pictures in their blogs.
Wakaka! =D


The little didi at BF's place. =D
CUTE!!!





One of our dinner @ Suntec City.
Printed on 31 Mar 2008, BF's enjoying his food.
LOL!



Printed 28 March 2008.


Good night! =D

No comments: