Translate

Bg

Bg

Google Search Bar

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Upset. :`(

One word,
Upset.

I have been hanged up calls like 1234324 times in a day by my dearest BF.
But never mind.
It's just like a past.
I will just go back to the past.
Perhaps,
I don't initiate to call him up, I will not have such a treatment from him :D


Anyways,
it's been a long long time since I last blogged a proper one.

During these days,
I have realized a lot a lot of things.
One of it is Nuffnang.
I realized that Nuffnang changed my status of the membership due accepting a Ad offer by blog2u.
=(

But, I know what to do next time.

In any case,
I guess.
I shall not go any further.

My BF, if you read this.
I want to tell you.

No matter what I have done,
No matter what kinds of treatment I received from you,
No matter how nasty I'm to you,
No matter how bad you think I'm
One deep down in my heart is,

I still love you lots.

Believe it, up to you.

You know that I took up another job, refused to quit another has it's reasoning. :)
I just feel that I don't have a proper date with you for a very very very long time.
I just feel that I want to have a good chat like what couples usually do in a relationship rather than holding onto the phone doing our own things.

Do you know I'm missing the feeling of being in loved?
I know you will be feeling like - "I'm too. I'm missing the feeling of being in loved."

I just hate to be treated so coldly.
Say me, an attention-seeker or what.
But I just want the care and concern lots from you.

Sigh.

No comments: