Readers, please come back.
I'm blogging again.
I haven't been stopping since Saturday started last week.
Sat & Sun, I headed to work.
I forgotten what I had done at work.
But I remembered, that I had conducted parties.
Monday, I accompany BF to school, same for me to get my laptop done. We headed for brucnch at McDonald's. Then rotted at some part of the school to wait for his orientation, DAY 1 to start. Then, I headed home to rest then heading out again to 'revise' my test on Wednesday. (Did not revised at all. =/) Then he went to visit Chinese physician on that night. As for me, I wanted to visit doctor too as I was already sick by then. But, my 'family' doctor was on urgent leave. Therefore, another doctor came. And, I ended buying medications only. Tuesday is my 'family' doctor's leave. Again, I skipped the day. And finally seen him today. Nothing much serious. Not as serious as the other time. I guess, I know what medications to eat? That's why it wasn't worsen! =D
Tuesday, BF started his orientation. :) Day 2 already. As for me, I woke up as early as like 6.15am to prepare myself to head down to Kings Albert Park at the Head Office to had my lessons aka training on my work. It was boring lessons + tired. =(
-Too much boring stuffs to blog on-
*skip*
Wednesday (Today) Lessons aka training DAY2. While BF resting at home. =) As for me, I have to mug on my test tomorrow. Seriously, I'm scared that I will fail the test. =( How I hope, it's an open test book. *First time I'm not confident in my work.* Tomorrow is my 3rd day of training + last day. I hope I can achieve well and do myself proud. *pray hard*
Alright, to blog even longer,
I guess, I better go to mug my test.
Please wish me good luck!
Tags will reply when I'm free.

My rewards from the trainings! =D
No comments:
Post a Comment