It's less than like 12 hours to a new term again.
I'm going 21 this year.
The long journey of path I took for my studies. Think back again, when I'm in my secondary school days, the days where I only landed up in failing exams, the times where I will have to mug on my studies, get tutors to tuition. I even spent like nearly 1k of tuition fees for a month just to retake my o levels and get into poly.
But, in the end, I stayed in ITE through-out my 2 years. I excel in it. I done my school proud. Being the top student, gotten all the awards that could be awarded to me. And then, I continued my studies in Poly.
And long holidays, then I realized that I've been in poly for like 1 year already. And left ITE for like 1 year. I realized how time flies. I had never had such a feelings towards my studies before. Or perhaps, this is called "miss". Get what I mean? I'm gonna in Year 2 of Polytechnic in less than 12 hours. And it means that I'm left with Polytechnic like only merely for 2 years? And every time of poly days, I will be fearing of exams, what if I don't do well. What if I will have to forward my module. Especially my Maths. I really need a tutor out of it. Seriously, Polytechnic Maths is tough. Real tough. =( Any volunteers to teach me?
Yesterday, I mentioned I need rest.
Indeed after a good day rest, today I woke up feeling very very very much better. No longer in kind of feeling that I'm still a sick person. Just that my appetite isn't very good and well. But, it's okay. I guess, it will come back soon. Even it doesn't, I will treat it as a form of diet :D
And, tomorrow morning, I'm gonna wake up extreme extreme early for bathing about an hour. LOL! I believe I will, and I need. LOL! I need my hair get wash cleanly. LOL. I can't stand my oily hair now. I should say, I'm having a bad hair day today! I hate it!
Oh yea, next thing on hand, BF praised my English improved, accordingly to the post I posted on FashionShoppers' blog. =) And the blacklisted Valerie. =.= Read on the blog and you will know something.
Perhaps, I shouldn't just said refund and refunds the money.
!!!!
Alright, long post enough.
I got to go do housework and prepare myself for school tomorrow.
A bit of excitement.
Do you know why?
BF is in the same polytechnic with me! =)
But in different department.
> <
No comments:
Post a Comment