Have you read the newspaper yesterday?
The terrorists escaped from the jail.
Yup, I know it's a many days story.
But, in the beginning, I do not know.
Until the day when I went to watched, The Leap Years, then I realized about the news.
Since then, I'm kinda scared or rather feeling not safe living in Singapore.
Or, should I say that I dare not leave my house, as in, the feel-free feeling is not there.
I would worried what happens if I would to meet that terrorist. Or rather what would happen in Singapore.
Living in Singapore has been so many years. But I do not feel any fear.
Do you the meaning of terrorist?
Ones who will risk the life and got others in danger.
Isn't this awful?
Isn't this scary?
Sighed.
I feel safe at home.
Therefore apart from working on weekends, I have not been heading anyway, especially today.
I do not even think of going out at all. Until my mom insisted me to. =/
Yesterday, BF & Wilson came over to have an interview on job. It was rejected and they were very happy and contented. LOL! Then, we head to Sakae Sushi for tea-break. =)
And headed to Wilson's place for leisure mahjong. Why is it called leisure mahjong? Meaning, we're not playing with real cash.
=)
And today, finally I had completed my ordering through my phone regarding the CPU fan. Guess what? It says, it's going to take prolly 6 weeks to ship over to my place. Oh well, I guess that's long. Isn't it? OMG.
But well, I will wait. And I can continue to use my desktop :)
Hmm, nothing much for me to post about.
No pictures taken.
And, I miss taking pictures with BF.
He did not mention them either.
And, I realized tomorrow's our 1 year and 5 months anniversary.
I bet BF has forgotten about it.
=/
No comments:
Post a Comment