Tomorrow he's also off. But I'm working.
I believe tomorrow he will be SPENDING HIS DAY OUT WITH HIS FRIENDS AGAIN. =/
I shall let the pictures do the talking. :)

These are the food that we had. :)
.
.
.
.
.
After 20 minutes. . .
.
.
.
.
We cleared the dishes.
.
.
.
.
.
After another 5 minutes. . .
.
.
.
.

Our total bill came at $52.10
=)
I guess we spent away what my BF earned these few days. However, I also got pay. We divided the amount among ourselves. If not, BF going turn broke. =X
And look at this.

You see this stack of papers? They are RECEIPTS.
All these are the receipts that BF & I spent together.
Only we spent them together, I "collect" them.
Rest of it, I did not "collect" them.
So while clearing one of my drawer, I found this.

This is one of the present that I received from BF during one of the anniversary. :)
I dare not use it as part of my keychains.
I'm afraid, this spoils easily.
Therefore, I almost forgotten there's such a keychain. =X
And this is how my bunch of keys MIXED together with my KEYCHAINS looks like.

I know, its heavy. But, I guess I need them =X
Ah, I have 2 of the iBanking thingy.
The Black one is BF's
The Pink one is mine. :)
I guess. Enough said. :)
I'm going to iron my clothes now.
Tomorrow I'm working.
From 12noon to 6.30pm.
=/
Tiring day ~.~
P.S: BF still did not take pictures with me. SOBX~
No comments:
Post a Comment