I mentioned that I will be heading to Acer to repair my key on my laptop.
Initially, I wanted to wake up at 8am, be the first customer. As it's also packed with lots of people. Being the first one, you can get the fastest service from them. No long waiting time either.
But, I had a sleepless night the night before. Simply just couldn't get to sleep.
I still did nothing in bed. Only flip left and right the whole night for at least about 2 hours, I think.
Sigh.
Therefore, the initial plan had changed. I slept all the way until like nearly 1pm. But, still feel sleepy and doesn't want to wake up. But the moment I woke up, when I have my second thoughts to go to sleep again, I couldn't get to sleep. Sigh~~!!! ~.~
So, decided to take a bath, and had my brunch then go to Acer to service my laptop. When I reached the place, I saw the crowds, I told myself, "I gonna prepare to have a long waiting time" And, even queuing for Queue Number is also long line. ~.~
But luckily, when it's my turn to get my queue number, the service man took my laptop and without issuing me a queue number. At the moment, I know, I know. I'm not going to have a long waiting time. =D
While the man finished issuing the queue number, he went to get my laptop key done. =) Oh yea, I overheard one of the conversation that the waiting time is approximately 2hours long. Wee, I guess, I'm lucky. I doesn't have to wait for the 2 hours of waiting time. =) And finally, I got back my laptop and got the keys done. But, the colors of the keys is different from the rest. I hope this doesn't affect my rate of my laptop. I mean, just in case, in one fine day, I may want to sell of my laptop. LOL! Get what I mean? Haha! xD
And this is the FIRST time, I received such a FAST SERVICE from ACER. Really! It's fast. Imagine, you will have to wait for bloody two long hours just to get one of the keys on your notebook to get snap in, wow. Isn't that is a form of waiting time? However, I guess. Acer is not a good products for laptop seriously. I went to HP service center before I will never need to wait for 2 hours to service any of the product. I mean the waiting time. And, Acer don't seems to have any free hours at the service center. So, does this mean that Acer is a popular brand and had a lot of problems on their products? =/
Well, aside that issue. I headed to IMM to post something back to my supplier. Then, I headed back home already. The rest of my days, I played my PSP. Other than that, I watched dramas. Nothing else.
I'm so boring seriously.
Online, but no one is chatting with me.
BF is still SICK. And getting SICK-ER =/
I guess, he's not a good boy lately.
That's why his illness doesn't want to go away.
Haha! xD
But still,
I wish my BF, Alvin loo, to have a speedy recovery =D
Advance good night to my readers as well. =)
I hope tomorrow will be a better day.
No comments:
Post a Comment