Have you ever noticed how Dawn Yang, Xia Xue and other STAR bloggers blogged?
Did you noticed that the way they blogged and the way that we(rather I) blogged is differently?
No idea what's the differences.
However, no offenses to the star bloggers.
Just that, perhaps.
They are STAR Bloggers, that's why more readers?
Sometimes, I really wonder.
Wonder why I do not have readers. Wonder in what way people would be interested in my blog.
At times, I also wonder, why do we want readers?
Because of moo-la?
Oh yea, talking about moo-la.
I'm still waiting. xD
Look at this.
Picture speaks a thousand words.
:)
Click to enlarge the picture.
Look at it.
Actually, I find myself fortunate already.
From the day since I joined Nuffnang, I think I waited for about 1 month. Then my Ads come in.
And after the 1st Ad, Ads have been coming in. Only until February, I had none Ads.
However, that reason, I know why.
Because I have not been blogging.
Leading to no visitors.
But, now. I know.
As long as I blogged. At the very least, I can hit a minimum of 20 readers per day.
I hope I can get more readers.
Sometimes, I'm envy those who doesn't blog daily YET have loyal readers.
Wow.
I hope I can achieve that too.
But, this doesn't mean that once I've got into it, I'm not interested in blogging.
I'm always into blogging. =)
Oh yea. I went to Jayden's blog last night.
I really love his blog. =)
Look at this blogskin.
Totally, every nice.
He's good at editing. (According to his friends)
Wow!
How nice.
So my friends out there, please don't think that I know everything. This guy over here knows a lot more than I do.
Definitely, I don't know about editing of videos until so nice.
And doesn't know what liquidify in photoshop.
This is from XiaXue.
She really knows how to photoshop the photos very well.
I tried the way she taught.
But, I can't make it.
LOL!
yLva did a better job than mine.
Last entry of the page.
And I realized that.
My blog needa to have more pictures.
Will my BF take pictures with me ?
LOL!
No comments:
Post a Comment