Translate

Bg

Bg

Google Search Bar

Friday, March 14, 2008

I envy my BF =/

Hohoho.
It's not Christmas.

But I just woke up from my nap. =)
Feeling so good after a nap from dinner.
Reason?
I'm not feeling well.

Anyway, today's post titled,"I envy my BF. =/"

My BF have been running outside with his friends for these 2 days.

Yesterday, he said he went to help his friend to fix the com.
All the way met up from 12noon to 8/9 in the night.

Today, this noon, he went out to interview for a job with his friend. And got his friend down to accompany him to got his router changed. And we met for dinner which badly lasted for 2 hours.
In the initial plan, he said after meeting up with me, he will be going out with his friends for MOVIES. I said NO. I told him, he can go if he feels he got the money, if he would want to treat me invisible. Therefore, this plan is canceled. But, when I was taking my nap, he decided to went out with his friends again for ICE-CREAM in the night as his friends will be driving them down to Novena/ something. Obviously, I'm angry. I told him, he did not asked me. But, he claimed he did when he LEFT A MESSAGE on the MSN telling me he's going out.

Don't you think it's so unfair?
I have my friends who drives too.
They never did ask me out when they are having gathering.
BF have his friends who drives.
They ALWAYS go out.

Alright, I do.
I envy my BF.

In fact, the main reason for me to got angry is because that whenever he's out with his friends, I badly know my usual BF. Normally, he had his character changed. Worst still, he now got a job at Arcade, Timezone. I wonders how much he will not get changed.

Sigh.

I'm done for my entry today.

Some people may think, why don't I join BF's friends today.
But, I guess.
He will know the answer himself.

For me, I know. We lived too far from each other.
Second, I know, his friends and I don't click WELL.

Should be about all.

Bye for now.




I hope I will be so blur and will not have upset thinkings then. =/

No comments: