
I know I have not been blogging for days.
But, I'm happy that I still received the minimum unique visit each day(which is 20)
Therefore, I would like to THANK all my readers for your support.
I hope I will still be able and continue to have your support.
=)
THANK YOU!
Next up,
Yesterday, I met 3 of my buyers to pass them the bags. Luckily, settled some of them. Tomorrow also have. I want to pass those bags to them ASAP.
1stly, they can receive their bags.
2ndly, dad will stop the naggings. (no space at home.)
3rdly, I will have more time for myself & BF! =D
And, due to work, and standing so long, my feet hurts!
Cause, I'm wearing heels. =/
Ouch*
And I'm so tired too!
After my dinner, I dozed off in bed until 10pm. =X
And, I have lots of injuries. =(
1) I almost fell at stairs today during work.
2) I got bruise on my hands.
3) I got my hand's skin peeled due to scratches.
4) My toes hurts due to heels.
Argh, so many injuries! =(
Oh yea, FashionShoppers came up with new preorder of "Slogan" Tees. :)
Visit them at fashionshoppers.bs.com
Now, I'm heading to do my stuffs.
Good night! =)
No comments:
Post a Comment