I dragged myself to bed nearly 4am, I think.
I'm too frustrated with BF for his late going home.
If I did not remember wrongly, he reached home nearly 1.30am.
So, I'm so so NOT happy with him.
As usual, I pick up fight with him.
And, for him, he don't take it seriously.
Just because I know he don't want to fight with me. =)
But, do you know the feeling of, when you wanted to pick up a fight or something is meaning of seeking attention or something. YET the fellow choose to ignore you.
Uh. The feeling sucks.
So, I knew BF will call up my house, my mobile. Therefore, I silent + no vibration to my mobile and hangs up my house phone. =) I'm evil, right? Just the fit of anger.
I dragged myself on bed nearly 11.30am.
Still did not talk to him or reply him or call him.
But after a little while, everything is fine.
We met up and head to Bugis.
BF went to pray.
I accompanied him.
I wanted to buy a new umbrella. BF cheated me that Bugis have a row of shops that sells.
But, we see none.
Then we headed to Plaza Singapura for Crystal Jade - Congee.
Oh yea, before we met up, BF already said he's not feeling well.
And he's running a fever.
Initially, I'm still fine with it.
And only until at PS, he was shivering.
The more I'm upset. Reason?
He went out with his friends last night, and reached home late.
During the journey after dinner home, he already said he's not feeling well. YET he tagged along with his friends. So, of course I will be angry with him.
I told him, I will still nag at him and made him remember what had happened today. =D
But, he's happy with me too.
You know what?
I'm a good GF.
I accompanied him to doctor
I accompanied him home.
Got him to take his medicine.
Take care of him etc etc.
I went home myself.
Aren't I a good GF?
Despite those angers. I still take care of him.
But when I'm sick, he doesn't bother about me at all.
Sigh =(
Oh ya, though today, I have no pictures.
BUT!
I learn how to fix a keyboard.
As in, when the key falls off, how to fix the key cap + retainer.
But, my letter O falls on me !
I couldn't fix it in. As in, snap it in. But rest of the keys still working.
Therefore, I swapped the keys.
I'm heading to Acer on monday for sure.
Hopefully they will fix for me =/
Hopefully it's under the warranty. =X
AH!
Are you interested in knowing when is your death date?
Come, click here.
You will have your death dates which is your RIP known. =)
To me, it's not true.
Reason?
I think everyone who using that website lives until age of 79 only.
I think the website has problems.
If anyone click on it but live more than the age of 79, do let me know. =D
Okays.
My dear BF.
I bless you to have speedy recovery.
At the same time,
I hope your parents WILL NOT THINK that I am the main cause of your sickness.
Sigh.
Somehow, I do have that feeling. =(
No comments:
Post a Comment