I reached home only in this morning at about 4plus.
Got to bed at about 6am.
LOL!
Freaking tired.
I will upload the pictures.
Let the pictures do the talking. =)
Yup Yup.
McDonald's having hello kitty happy meals again.
I want hello kitty.
They are so nice.
And the McGriddles. Also very nice.
New burger in the breakfast time. =D
LOL!
After BBQ, there was the place I went to.
And, BF went to his chalet already.
Luckily, he is still in Singapore.
If not, I bet I'm gonna miss him badly.
In fact, I missed him.
But, what to do?
He did not bring his charger, he's with his friends at chalet, then, I also cannot find him..
Yep.
That's it.
Wait for tomorrow.
He will be done.
But, he's not be able to meet up with me
=(
I'm gonna to continue me dreamy dream.
Cya around. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment