Translate

Bg

Bg

Google Search Bar

Monday, March 24, 2008

I'm back to update. Visit me okays? =D

Hi everyone!
I'm back.

These 2 days, missed blogging. I totally shagged off after work.
Both of the weekends worked till night time.
So, upon reached home, remove makeup. and then, busy with blog-shop emails.
Then will have to head off to bed.
Therefore, end up, no time in blogging. =/

But, yesterday.
I'm totally pissed off with my friend at work.
Yesterday had 2 parties.
Both of the parties cocked up at the food session.
Ended up, I have to clear up the mess.
AND AND AND.
During the work, I hit against the table's leg accidentally.
Led to this picture below.



And now, it's in bruise.
=(
Pain comes only in the mid-night.
You know why?
Blood circulates at night more.
Yep. Only in the night, I will have to walk like limping.. =/

ALSO,

BF is heading to his wonderful chalet with his friends on 26 March. =(
But, I have an outing organized by McDonald's for the staffs. :)
I will be there, yeah.
I hope I will enjoy. :)

Specially made invitation card for me =)



Yep, Janet, this name is used at Mac. They called me Janet. :)
But I still preferred Qingxia. :)

Alright, I got to go already!
I have to prepare to work.

Morning, they called up to ask me to work.
I agreed.
Working at 6pm.
Then straight after work, I got to rush to clinic for repeat visit on my sinus.

See ya around. :)

No comments: