Translate

Bg

Bg

Google Search Bar

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Harry Potter, do you know him?

Finally I have finished all the movies of Harry Potter.
I understand why is Harry Potter so good and nice about him.
Hm, Harry Potter is really a good movie & actor.

So young yet acting skills is marvelous.
Really a WOW to him ;)

And when he grew older, he's still not sick and tiring.
I mean the way he acted.

Of course, these credits to the producer and everything.
Seriously, people have not watch them, do catch them.
Latest movie is 2007 one.
I guess, that is the last one?

Hmm,
I went to doctor today.
From a rhino sickness, it turned to a cheek sinus.
OMG. It's sinus. Which I'm going to have a long medication period.
5 days later, have to repeat the visit again.
=(
So sad.

And my readers hor,
howdoinoe hor. Come in, never tag me! ~.~
Irene also. LOL!
Never tag me.

Why my readers don't like to chat with me on my tagboard?
~.~

Come in more often and tag me okays =)

Nuffnang, please don't forget that I'm also a part of your family.
I want Ads too.

~.~

No comments: