Translate

Bg

Bg

Google Search Bar

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

FOOD FAIR TMR!

Hi everyone!

I'm feeling much better.
The only thing is, I still love to sleep. I mean, lying in bed more than usual.
SLEEPY!

Okays. I went out today with my BF.
Ah, before I continue, I shall say what I had bought over the IT fair. LOL!
I had dirt cheap deals =D
But, everything is on BF's bill.
He foot the bill for me FIRST, while I will return him the money very soon! =D

Ah, these are what I've bought from the fair.
1) Nikon S520 Bronze includes, 1 mini tripod, 1 compatible battery, 1 original battery, 1 casing, 1 lens cleaner, 1 screen protector, 1 cloth, 1 umbrella, 1 laptop bag, 2 additional years of warranty @ SGD $432
2) 250GB 2.5" Portable hard-disk + case @ SGD $159.
3) Ear-pierce @ SGD $19.90

With all these, I spent a total of SGD $610 in a day on credit.
I managed to pay off $10 to BF.
The rest, I will have to wait for my pay to come in. =/

So, with all these, I headed down to Sim Lim today to got an exchange of casing for my hard-disk as it's little faulty. Actually, wanted to head down to Sim Lim for 2.5" enclosure. But, I remembered I still have the receipt, so wanna try our luck if we could exchange a new one. Therefore, we had =D I got a new enclosure. Not only that, we bought ourselves a new game controller. But sad to say, mine is in faulty. =( So, yea. We gonna make a trip down again tomorrow.

But, tomorrow, we have long long plans! xD
1) Heading to BF's place 1st.
2) Head down to Sim Lim for exchange of game controller.
3) Go to Suntec for FOOD FAIR!
4) Come to my market for DINNER!

Many places to go yea? Only 1 afternoon to spend.
=)

BF accompanied to Jurong East today. We camwhored the whole of the journey.
All the pictures is in my digital camera. =D

I love you, BF! xD
Not forgetting Kevina, BF! =D

LOL!

P.S: BF is back in blogging again. Let's visit his blog too! =D

No comments: