Translate

Bg

Bg

Google Search Bar

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

I'm ready to CASH OUT!

Today,

The carpark nearby my house undergo re-surfing of the roads.
This is the picture of it. =D







And do you know something?
I noticed that a lot of those uncles and aunties stood at their windows and watched how they do it. I told my mom about it. She said, "Because they never seen before, therefore they watched them." LOL!

And very soon, it rained. I told my mom, "It's raining. Then how do they continue with their work?" She said that those resurfing of floors dries very fast. Therefore, even it rains, they still can complete their job. :)

And really, very soon. They are out of nowhere. LOL!

Alright, that was just a sharing session. :)

Next up,
Look at this picture. =D



YEP!
I'm ready to cash out!!! =D
But I still don't intend to.
I want to wait for more money to come in.
Then cash it out together?
Furthermore, it's like a bank to me. LOL!
Helping me to save money. =X
LOL!
I believes Nuffnang will not cheat any of the bloggers too! =D
Another thing is,
first time.. in the record of earnings, I received band 9!!!
Do you know, it's band 9!!!

Hee! =D

I'm happy to see that =)

Alright, I got to go.
Haven't had my dinner yet.
I'm still wondering what to eat. =/

And I'm working in the morning tomorrow, 9am.
Sigh.

No comments: