Translate

Bg

Bg

Google Search Bar

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Alright, I'm back home.

Let me, starts of with yesterday.

20nov2oo7

Slept at 5am. Woke up at 9am.. Brushed up, prepare myself. I went to meet BF for lunch. The fish slices soup, damn nice.. But, I don't know the place. It's near the Capital Tower at Tanjong Pagar. Then proceeded back to Capital Tower. He continued his work, I starts my revision on Data Comms at Starsbucks Coffee. The place was so cold, I wanted a sleep so badly. Anyway, I studied until lost interest for a while, was day-dreaming. But, it was nice. I don't know if anyone said this before, however, I find that day-dreaming in once a while, the feelings is very good! Haha! That's my opinions la. LOL! Anyway, while I was like day-dreaming, there's the guy, (I forgets his name, only remembers he's from Malaysia) talked to me. The feeling is just like, he's trying to make the customer's stay a much happier one. Like how I work at McDonald? LOL! That's what I called hostessing.

I revised my work until BF knocks off. So, we mrt-ed to Yishun, heading to his place. He's having dinner at home, while I packed my dinner to his house. Soon after that, I helped him out to fix his CPU Fan. =) Then left his place nearly 10pm. I'm not tired YET. LOL! Wanted to cab home as it's raining heavily, who knows, when I reached the taxi area, there were 2 rows of queue in line. Therefore, I dropped the idea, took MRT back. But, guess what I met on the train?

Halfway through the journey, the train 'spoil'. It's not working.. Somehow, the driver couldn't drive towards Yew Tee. The whole delay was like more than 10mins. And the train is in the middle of nowhere. The first thing that came into my mind was, "Am I going off the train by the emergency exit?" LOL! I think too much la. The driver got off his seat, from one end walked to another end, and announced that the train will be heading back to Kranji and terminating the service. So, hop onto another train, packed with people! So, I got home at about 11pm, I showered. And wanted to go bed, the next 'sway' thing happened on me.

Guess what? I studied for the wrong paper! The next day's paper is Maths. And all along, I studied Data Comm. OMG! First time happened in my life, I quickly called up BF, I'm anxious, he's busy with his stuffs. I though I had no one to turn to, so talked to my cousin la. Then tried calling again, finally he answered and his reaction is SO calm. Sighed. In the end, I studied until around 3am and started chatting on the phone with my dear cousin until 4.45am then go to bed.

*Pictures will be displayed at the end of the entry*

21nov2oo7

I woke up at 10am. And I quickly made a post in the morning. Then off to school for last minute group revision. =) My paper starts at 3.30pm, but I reached school at 12pm. LOL! We did studied, however, at the last one hour or so, we stopped. Time to relax our mind a little. =)
In the end, the paper was much to expected questions. But, I couldn't score,I think. I still hopes I can managed to pass. =)

After the paper, off I go to Tanjong Pagar to meet BF. I waited for him like one hour plus. Today, he knocked off the latest, about 6.30pm. All because of there will be visitors coming to their company. So, had to touch up last minute or something. While I'm waiting for him, I went back to Starbucks Coffee to order Frappuccino to drink. So, the cashier(who's a guy) talked to me, again as a customer la, introducing to me next time to drink what or something. Asking if I'm regular or something la. Anyway, did not talk to him much la. I'm also not a regular. Just that, I likes coffee, especially coffees from The Coffee Bean and Starsbucks Coffee. Reason: I like the atmosphere. =) While drinking my drink and reading their magazine (Oh ya, I read something on the magazine and took a picture of it, scrolled down for more details later), the cashier guy walked passed me and he smiled and winked at me. In my mind, I was like, "Huh?"

Anyway, back to where BF arrived. So, while deciding where to go after meeting up with him (Initially is going back to Yishun to collect my mobile, but the shop seller said it was not ready), I shared with him these two stories. He instantly changed his expression, to pissed off. He totally ignored me, ignored my presence then act as if nothing happened or something. I was angry as well. I told him that he can make his way home himself, while I shall go loiter or something. There, we had a tiff. The whole tiff is like 1hour? (At the same time, I know his heart. I love you, my one and only BF.)

Mrt-ed back to Yishun for Swensen, just because I'm craving for Swensen, not the food, but the atmosphere. =) I had breaded chicken while BF had donut chicken(a new dish in menu,temporary). Breaded Chicken was not nice at all, tasted something wrong. BF's main course is nicer! The dish come along with a soup and a drink. The drink is terrible. Soup is yummy! Know why? It's cream of chicken =) Our favorites!

After dinner, I told BF, I'm taking cab home. So, in the cab, I dozed off many times. Too tired, I guess. I wanted to just leave my blog and go to bed straight away. But, I know my readers will be waiting. So, here I'm. =)

I guessed that summarize two days of my life?
=)

Before I ends,
uploading my pictures =)


The stacks of notes that I made within 5 hours. LOL!


My revision table withs my mp3.


Took it while bored during the revision =X


The magazine that I want to show; read the one in boxed.


Enjoy!

Do tag me if any feedbacks =)

No comments: