Translate

Bg

Bg

Google Search Bar

Monday, November 12, 2007

Hiyee~!
I'm back~

Alright, now i know, I have another reader, that's dillys. =)
So cool.

Hmm, I keep want people to visit my blog because I want Ads.
Ended up, I had none.

My Nuffnang records, it was less than 15 everyday. Poor thing..

Anyways, went school today.
Surprising I am not sleepy in class when I din wan to woke up in the morning.
I tahan thru-out the whole day.

So, the 1st lesson, go thru MST (Mid-Semester Test) 2nd lesson, reading on PPT.
3rd lesson, do quiz and chit-chatted in the class.

4th thing, I went to POSB to apply Mastercard!

Yipee! =)

Let's wait for like 2 weeks to 4 weeks.

Argh. MST is next week. I guess, I will continue to blog only after my test.
I have to study.
Wed, Lab Test

Today, Lab Quiz; and I've got 72/100 - without studying and practicing much ok!

^^


Cya around!

No comments: