Translate

Bg

Bg

Google Search Bar

Thursday, November 08, 2007

I'm back!
back from . . . . dating! =)
and this is my 205 post on this blog =) the 2nd blog i'm having.

Anyways,

I woke up at 12pm. dan bathed, bus-ed to Yishun... for movie. The Game Plan.
I rated it 4/5! worth to watch. for those who haven watch, hurry!
=)

Opps, am i promoting? haha! pictures will be shown later before the end of the post.
We took pictures with the bee movie. LOL!
i want to watch bee movie and brats also alvin and the chipmunks lei.. LOL!

Bee movie also alvin the chipmunks not worth money to watch.
Cannot spend so much on it. LOL!
and hor..
first time, dating with dearest, he paid everything for me! movie, munching at cinema.. everything he paid! so nice of him.

After movie, we went to Chong Pang. =)
for our dinner + shopping with my stuffs.
then went back his place, wait for Zavier to be back.
stayed awhile, get my songsss and i mrt-ed home.

so here i am.
okaiess.

next,

random pictures as follows.


Me with the Bee movie's Tree.


HIM with the Bee movie's Tree.


dearest & me


Bee Movie.


Alvin and the Chipmunks.


our munchings!


Chong Pang!


P.S: I enjoyed myself today totally! I'm a happy girl today! =)
I loves today's camwhoring. =P

No comments: