Translate

Bg

Bg

Google Search Bar

Friday, November 30, 2007

Time flies.
It's end of November again.

Tomorrow will be a new start for December.
Meaning, Christmas is coming too! =)

I'm so seriously tired.
How do you feel?

December = I have to start work again...

OMG!

I can't stand my working environment, I want to get a better job.

Intro anyone?

Today, I had my Presentation, oh wells.. I'm nervous. =\ Tongue- twisted =(
Anyway, after the presentation, I had lunch with my classmates and slacked until about 11.20am? Oh, we were sharing about Ghost stories. I love listening to ghost stories and the morning only. =)

After that session, i went acer; to repair my laptop's screen. Brand-new screen. Look until so shuang! =D

Then now, I'm going to work on my fashionshoppers' blog. =)

Hope I will back with much longer and interesting post.

I'm sorry for such a boring one.
=(

No comments: