alright, I'm gonna update these few days. starting from yesterday!
27nov2oo7
A group of friends and I did not go for lessons in school. Let me count, as many as like 1o people? And the total number of people in my class is only 18. LOL! More than half a class, do you know the reason? All of us went to Bedok for CIP hours. All the way from 12noon to 6pm. But, we got leaves in the morning too! =) How nice is that, wasn't it? =P Anyway, this day was tired. We have to move tons of boxes from one street to another street. Er, from bedok ave 3 to bedok ave 2, which was like 15 minutes walk? Then, have to set up the places, and then we can go for lunch. So, nothing much happened during those like 6 hours la. But, we took many photos! I guess, this is the first time, we took such photos since like we knew each other in 1st semester? (by the way, we're in semester two now.) I guess, we had fun! (by taking photos all around, like lot's of snap-shots.) Then, we discussed and decided to take bus168 (which goes expressway to woodlands). We thought that, this will save us lot's of time from it. In fact, it should.
Anyway, the whole of the bus journey supposingly half an hour, but this time it took like 45minutes to 1hr. Reason: Traffice Jam at the expressway. One of the car over-turned, which caused the jam. Initially, there's 3 lanes on the road. Because of the car, the lane left 1. Can you imagine how slow is the traffic? Not only that, people in the bus who saw this accident, stood up, look outside the window. I guess, they want the car-plate. LOL! (Have you heard of this before? It's lucky number, which may strike 4D/toto!) At the same time, it reminds me of the burnt body at Jurong Town Hall. =( Anyway, from like 6pm we left the place, it took me 2hours to reach home. =\ Got things done and slept like 1am?
*proceed onto next day*
28nov2oo7
I dragged myself out of bed, as early as 6.40am. Showered myself, head of to Jurong East MRT station to meet my friends, off to bedok once again. (The CIP is a 3days camp.Yesterday was orientation for the volunteers, while today is the Day 1) We are supposed to reach the place at 830am. However, we are late. Luckily, the organizer is not mad at us =) Proceed on to work, and started to slack as early as 9.45am until 11.45pm which the lunch is arrived. Before that, the organizer told us that, if we would like to have breakfast, only one person can go out. However, all the people in my group went out. (The slackers are from the logistic team. LOL) We were back only like about 15minutes later? LOL. Chatted and sharing of ghost stories! =) Until then, it's my time to leave for school.(There's a test) So, rushed back to school, wasn't the last to be there. Then, realized the test date changed into next week. So, kinda took half day leave for nothing. =\ But I managed to get home early. Ah, I forget to mention, all of us were half dead. From Jurong all the way travelled to Bedok. OMG! Such a long journey, and have to wake up early. Luckily, I reached home early. But I did not take nap. I was watching drama all the way until I just finished my housework. LOL!
And, I'm going off to edit my project presentation for this friday!
Random pictures. . .

The group photo! Did you see those boxes around us? We carried them all over BY walking!

The Logistic Team!
No comments:
Post a Comment