Translate

Bg

Bg

Google Search Bar

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

I'm back!

Had lab test today.
I thought I could scored.
But, sad to say.
My careless, I forgotten about the most important step.

Ended up, I missed out (can't do) the last 50 marks.
Conclusion: I had 50/100.

Actually I also dont know what to blog.
No idea why BF had so many things to blog about.

Only know that my test dates is getting nearer,
at the same time,
GEM (General Elective Module) is not stopping at all.
I'm definitely skipping my GEM next week.
to prepare for my exams.

I have even came up with plans like, I gonna study at my area's Mac from morning like 10am?
LOL!

Anyone want to join me?
LOL!

as IF!

I'm feeling sick-ish too.
Okay, sick-ish.. same meaning as sick.
LOL!

That's it =)

*no pictures to show*

No comments: