Translate

Bg

Bg

Google Search Bar

Monday, November 26, 2007

Before I start today's topic.

Let me share with you about my earning just for the last week.
I got Band 2. I'm so happy, though the money isn't much. But, it's worth while. I will continue work hard and blog it to my readers! ^^



Next, I just saw the news on TV. Regarding the dragonboat victims who died at Cambodia. My condolences to them and families. Please take care.

Now, this story is what happened today. Regarding 1 mother, 3 teenagers and 1 child.
Titled, Inconsiderate mother gives birth to inconsiderate children? (Give the title yourself, whichever is suitable.)

Ok, this is the whole incident that I made on the bus.
When i took bus home, during the journey (in the bus), someone farked(did I get the correct smelling? I'm referring to the carbon gas which humans will give out) off and gives off a bad smell. (Ok, i know it's smelly) But guess what's their reactions?

Mother(dressed like ok-ok): Wah lau, so smelly.
Teen A(with lots of make-up, giggling away): Damn smelly lah..
Teen B (giggling away): *laughs*
Teen C(with lots of make-up, giggling away): Silent killer sia.
Child (stands quite far away from them): -no comments-

They goes on rumbling a lots and I did not bother to listen anymore.

Alright, I know the bus stinks. But, even though the others, like me smells it. Did we comment in this manner? Maybe some people might think that, because we were alone? So, we can no one to turn to? Oh wells, whatever is the reason. One always will have their bad timing.Wait, this is not finish yet.

(Incident still happen in the bus) One of the passenger carried bulky items and took like 2 seats.(I can understand this) However, she took the effort to carry her bulk items to place them on the lap. Next, when she's about to alight, i bet most of us can understand she would like accidentally hit people or push people right? But, this is was I saw. She did not hit or push anyone. In fact, this is what happened.

(When the girl was making her way to the exit door)
Mother: (in a loud volume)I did not push you hor!

The rest of the passengers remained quiet and seeing the show. LOL! Actually, I wanted to take a photo of them. However, my phone camera still got its shuttle even I'm on silent mode. Maybe I still don't know the phone well. LOL!

Then they go on talking and talking la. Anyway, I felt that, the mother is inconsiderate? Erm, I do not how to phase it. Just that, when one's mother did not educate the child properly, I guess.. This will be the outcome. I know not everyone is prefect. But, at the minimum, respect others' feelings.

Argh, I hate such people la.. =X

By the way, I've got back my Maths paper!
I've got 71.5/100! I'm pretty glad about it ok! Because, I thought I would failed. LOL!
The highest in my class, 99/100.They are two of my china classmates.
Did you guys know that China people's Maths is excellent? My lecturer told me that, he taught one whole class of Maths. Their results, highest 100. Lowest is 95 ONLY!

Oh manz, can you imagine that? Seriously, I envy them. =)))

I shall end here now.

P.S: Man, I'm not feeling good, feel like vomiting. Sigh.
P.S: Tags are replied to the respective blog.

No comments: