But, I was dragging myself. It was raining, then 'waited' for to stop. But in specific, I did not wait. I was like doing my stuffs slowly. Resulting in when I was about to go out of house, the rain had stopped.
So, I went to McDonald, stayed there to study for like 4 hours straight. Completed 9 out of 10 chapters. Do you know why the last chapter wasn't completed? Reason: I did not bring enough papers to write notes as my study kit. LOL! So, I left the place at about 6.15pm. The whole place was so cold that, first time, I seen my own toes turned PURPLE. I always see people's fingers, toes turned purple but not mine. So, can you imagine how cold the place is? FYI, I'm wearing my thickest jacket(those for winter session?) LOL!
Anyway, it's story time. I was sitting alone at a 4 sitters seats. Beside me, was another 4 sitters seats. Further away, was another 4 sitters seats sitting with 3 guys. Then, the seats beside me, was placed with notes and stuffs of those further away from me. There's even this guy, he and I had few times of eye contact. Do you know why I looked at their side? I wanted to know what level are they in... Because, the moment I sat down, they made noises. I'm the kind of sensitive person. And, I don't like to have noises when I REALLY want to concentrate on my studies. LOL! So, I stuffed my ear with the ear phones and starts listening to music. The way they took the seats, made me wanted to take a picture as evidence la. They did not buy anything from the McDonald, still took 8 sitters seats? Isn't this is too much? I admitted I did not buy anything as well. But, there's a time where people are actually trying to look for seats. =\ How inconsiderate people are they!
Anyway, reached home, got myself into drama shows again. Then, dinner, house chores to do and now I'm blogging. Yea yea yea, I was complaining to my BF that, HE DID NOT GET PEOPLE TO VISIT MY BLOG PROPERLY ON HIS BLOG. LOL! He did mention this, "Lastly, rmb to view my dear blog too... :P... thanks.." Unlike how did I to get supporters. LOL! By the way, his blog is always SO many visitors. Mine was just like half of his ONLY! SOBX!
You guess know something? I was very kind and good to go over BF's blog. I tagged him, BUT have you ever since him in my tag-board before? Sighed, I'm not going to tag his blog until he tag mine. =P
I'm mugging for my test! =)
Wish me good luck ok?
I'm having papers on Wednesday and Friday.
Wednesday - 3.30pm to 5pm
Friday - 8.30am to 10am
Readers, please get more readers to support and visit my blog PLEASE~~~

This is one of the picture that I'm in love. LOL!
By the way, I'm thinking of removing my song in the blog.
Any suggestions? Please tag on my board to reply me.
Thank you!
Oh ya, Nuffnang-ers who went for movie, did you had a great time? Hee~
No comments:
Post a Comment