Yea~ I can blog again.
You know, I waited this to load like few mins ago?
Wasn't able to blog yesterday. Was too later to blog. Busy with my project. And finally, it's done. Still, like i said. . . Last min. But, it's always better then nothing. =)
So, let me see..
I will start from yesterday!
o3112oo7
I went to dearest place to get my Happy Feet Movie and starts to edit it. Then, convert it. Save it. And we got hook on PSP - Ape Escape Academy > Lan game.
This game is so much fun. We were there like, fighting to win. Still, I lost to him. SOBX.
He took away one of my figurine in the game. Initially, I lost 2 figurines. Then i won one back. Left the other one, he don't want me to win. Then, i tired already. So, left the figurine with him. =)
After playing PSP, the conversion is also almost done. So, we carried on playing our maple. Soon, it's dinner time! So, way to go. We went downstairs with his mom for dinner. On the way back to his place, I accidentally stepped onto a pin. It poked through my slippers. And, there my slipper a tiny hole and my toe started to bleed.
It wasn't that pain in the first place. Until, I got home, the pain starts to come. Even, until now. The pain is still there. The injured area seems to like more visible. Hopefully, there is no infection to it. So, back to his place until about like 9.30pm. I went home.
On my way to my home, I met one of my working friend. I forget his name. I hope he won't see this entry anyway. LOL! Er, had a small talk. Nothing much. =)
That's bout yesterday!
Now.. today...
o4112oo7
It's our 1 year & 1 month anniversary. =)
I slept at 4.30am. Woke up bout 12noon! I had a good sleep =) No dreams finally. If not, I would feel so sleepy again.
Do you know, when you are sleeping and still dreaming at the same time, your mind is still working? So, in the end, you will still tired. Also, if you sleep for too long, your brain will lack of some carbon/oxygen. Still, you will feel exhausted. Something like that. =)
And, woke up. Touch up my project again. The 3rd version. Hopes it is finalized. Had brunch. And now blogging while dearest off to bath. Cause he is coming over to my place to fetch me. =)
Off to go some places. When I looked out of the windows, the sun is so scorching. OMG! Better don't sweat again when I stepped out of my house. =)
Okay, dearest is waiting for my call to get out of the house. LOL!
I'm late? Not yet~ HAHAHA!
Maybe a 2nd post of the day later?
Btw, RSS.. anyone?
P.S: I had linked nuffnangers up. =) Tag replied too!
No comments:
Post a Comment